The new Tranquilizer is a swirl machine. Influenced by the original phase 45. The Tranquilizer is capable of classic phase 45 sounds, Leslie sounds and classic Univibe sounds. The key to everything morphing is in the Focus control, which is an external biasing feature. Unlike the phase 45 you can control the low-end whomp with the Tranquilizer.
- Phase/Vibe – All the way left is 100% phase, all the way right is 100% vibe and anything in-between is a blend of the two. The 12:00 setting is exactly a perfect 50/50 blend so you can lean toward more vibe or more phase, whichever you prefer
- Focus – There is a general area between 10:00 and 2:00 where you get the dramatic differences but anything beyond that can be very subtle, to no effect at all, so please experiment. You will find your Leslie tones, your Univibe tones and some other crazy stuff in between
- Speed – Controls the speed for both vibe and phase
- Fat – Controls the low-end whomp. If you have the bias set super subtle you can increase the fat control to bring out the effect a bit more for a smoother turnaround
- Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.30″
- Requires 9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack a 9 volt Battery
- True Bypass Pedal